Saturday, August 04, 2007

Just finished my EIS test n that means EIS module is finally over. Well it went kinda ok ok only. I cant remember wad i have studied n this time round, i don even know r my ans answering the question. Haha. Well some of my frenz told me they didnt studied but they're able to write a whole chunks of words. Haha. I guess they're really talented in studying. Haha.

As usual, went for strings essemble today, six quitted but today 2 more joined in. It seem so little to have only 3 ppl in the cello section but wif the 2 new ppl, it seems like we're almost full le. Some cello spoilt so we will be short of cello if too many ppl comes in unless we can get the new cello before the school starts again. Next tue will be my last PWA test. I hope this time round i can prove myself i can really do it. It's an open book test so yea, i just gotten score for it. Haha. With god's help that is. Haha. The following week will be exam week le. Gotten buck up n chiong. At least i wont regret for nt working hard if i cant reach my target. Haha. God will make a way for me.

No comments: